Thursday, December 16, 2004

Book sales

My third book in a week just sold off of Amazon's marketplace. I can't believe I am able to sell these books this way. It is great knowing that someone is going to get use out of these great quilting books that I never had the time or inclination to use. The money for these books is going into the boat fund.

Just got back from helping mom put up the Christmas tree. It came from their new property. It looked pretty sparse when she and David set it up, however after we finished decorating it it looks pretty good. Kinda reminds me of the Charlie Brown Christmas story.

Scott and I are going to meet dad tomorrow for dancing at Red River club in Dallas. It sounds like a nice place, but I would prefer to go to the Czech club on military parkway which is a non-smoking facility that has Czech music and country dancing too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home