Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Preparing for Christmas and the New Year

It sure took a long time to get all that trailer/storage shed stuff sorted out. All of mom's storage is cleaned out and the trailer is taking shape as a mini sewing room and bead supply warehouse for Pieces of the Past. The trailer looks and functions great now. I put shelving in the back for the bead bins and put a table in the front part for my sewing machine.

I was able to sew all the nieces and nephews Christmas presents within the last two weeks and I think the setup will work very well. Scott and I delivered dad's gifts to him on Saturday night and I just have a few left to make. We have to make candles for a candle exchange that we are having at mom's and mom broke her eyeglass lanyard today so I think I will try to make her a beaded one for Christmas.

This week has been a very busy one indeed. I started putting my quilting books on Amazon.com's marketplace store. Two of the books sold within three days of their listings for a total of $20. This is going to be a great way for me to clean out my stash of quilting books without giving them away.

Although I don't make new year's resolutions, I do have a few things I want to accomplish in 2005.

  1. I want to input all the genealogy information that Gan-Gan left behind into the computer program I have.
  2. I want to create a blog for the bus progress starting with pictures from when we purchased it to the current state it is in.
  3. Learn to knit socks well.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home